Advanced Summer Camp 2018 - SAVE THE DATES
July 9-11 & July 16-18 (12:30-2:30) (6 days)
Register before May 9, 2018 and take advantage of our Early Bird Discount of $275.
After May 9, 2018 the registration fee is $325 per player.
Siblings Discount: $25 per child when you register 2 or more siblings in a group registration.
WHEN & WHERE:
July 9-11 & July 16-18 (12:30-2:30) (6 days) – Binghamton University Baseball Stadium
DATES & TIMES:
Each day the campers will meet at the baseball field from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 12:15pm Drop off period starts at stadium
- 12:30pm Stretch & throwing drills
- 12:50pm Defensive stations or position work
- 1:25pm Offensive stations - BP, base-running, bunting
- 2:00pm Controlled scrimmage or live BP on field
- 2:30pm Wrap up & release to ride home
These workouts are modeled after our college practices…with elements of hitting, fielding, base-running & general game-play. We will also have “breakout” defensive stations that focus on specific positions. This is our 8th summer holding these advanced sessions…always with very positive feedback.