Youth Baseball Summer Camp 2019 - SAVE THE DATES
July 8-11 & July 15-18 (9:00-noon) (8 days)
Register before May 13, 2019 and take advantage of our Early Bird Discount of $275.
After May 13, 2019 the registration fee is $325 per player.
Siblings Discount: $25 per child when you register 2 or more siblings in a group registration.
WHEN & WHERE:
July 8-11 & July 15-18 (9:00-noon) (8 days) – Binghamton University Baseball Stadium
DATES & TIMES:
Each day the campers will meet at the baseball field from 9:00 am – 12 noon
Typical Daily Camp Schedule:
- 8:30am Drop off period starts at West Gym Lobby
- 9:00am Camp meeting and walk to fields
- 9:10am Stretch & throwing drills
- 9:40am Defensive stations or position work
- 10:20am Offensive stations - batting practice, base-running
- 11:00am Controlled scrimmages or wiffle ball games
- 11:45am Wrap up & walk to West Gym Lobby
- 12:00pm Pick up period begins
- 12:30pm Pick up period ends
I realize that the half day program will be hard on some families where both parents work, and to those I apologize. I have found over 20 years of running camps that players respond better when the workouts don’t drag on. This is especially true during the summer months where conditions can get very hot & humid, and most campers have games a few nights a week. The half day schedule allows campers to go home, eat, rest up and be ready for that night’s game. The feedback that we’ve received regarding this format has been very positive.
We also offer an Advanced Summer Camp for 13 - 16 year olds. Space is limited, see here for more details.