20th Annual Advanced Summer Baseball Training Camp, Ages 13-16
We will be holding workouts this summer for 13 – 16 yr old baseball players.
This camp will be limited to 24 players.
This camp is open to any and all entrants and is only limited by space.
These workouts are modeled after our college practices… with elements of hitting, fielding, base running & general game play. We will also have “breakout” defensive stations that focus on specific positions. This is our 10th summer holding these advanced sessions…always with very positive feedback.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 12:15pm Drop off period begins at BU Baseball Stadium 1
- 2:30 pm Attendance / Schedule / Stretch & throwing drills
- 12:50 pm Defensive stations or position work
- 1:10 pm Offensive stations BP , base running, bunting
- 1:40 pm Controlled scrimmage or live BP on field
- 2:00 pm Wrap up & release to ride home
WHEN & WHERE:
July 6,7,8,11 & 12 (12:30pm 2:00pm) (5 days)
Binghamton University Baseball Stadium
Siblings Discount: $25 per child when you register 2 or more siblings in a group registration.
ATTENTION: Once you choose a payment method (credit card or mail in payment) and you finish your registration you will not be able to change that payment method.