20th Annual Youth Baseball Summer Camp, Ages 7-12
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8:45am Drop off period begins at BU Baseball Stadium
- 9:00 am Attendance / schedule for the day
- 9:10 am Stretch & throwing drills
- 9:30 am Defensive stations or position work
- 10:00 am Offensive stations batting practice, base running
- 10:30 am Controlled scrimmages and wiffle ball games
- 11:45 am Daily review / clean up 12:00 pm Parents pick up campers at Baseball Stadium
WHEN & WHERE:
July 6,7,8,11,& 12 (9:00 am noon) (5 days)
Binghamton University Baseball Stadium
Siblings Discount: $25 per child when you register 2 or more siblings in a group registration.
ATTENTION: Once you choose a payment method (credit card or mail in payment) and you finish your registration you will not be able to change that payment method.